Terms & Conditions
Applicable Audience: Visitors/Students/Intended Learners at EDUBoon.com
EDUBoon.com is an online classified platform that connects its registered educators (Institutions, Academies, Schools, Colleges or individual Tutors) with students (or vice-versa) who have posted their learning requirements in our platform or inquired for any other services. This document covers the terms and conditions under which these services are provided.
- Your registration as a student at EDUBoon.com or the use of any of the features and services on EDUBoon.com, either as a registered member or as a visitor constitutes or as a student holds automatic acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- EDUBoon.com reserves the right to update the terms, conditions and notices of this agreement without notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of this Agreement.
- By accessing or using the Sites, Content, or Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions of EDUBoon.com, do not register and you will not be authorized to use EDUBoon.com services.
- The views expressed on the website are not those of EDUBoon.com, and any issues in them belong to the respective contributors.
- As a visitor or any form of registered user at EDUBoon.com site, you agree to hold EDUBoon.com harmless and its sponsors, owners, shareholders or employees against any claims.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Sites, Content and Services. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions.
- You may not make any content item originating from EDUBoon.com available for public access by any means whatsoever without obtaining prior written permission from EDUBoon.com.
- EDUBoon.com provides a variety of forums for its users to express themselves in the form of blogs, comments, reviews and photographs. You truthfully assert that the content being contributed is yours and that you own the copyright to the content by yourself.
- The official content on the website is posted by EDUBoon.com, visitors and its registered users. EDUBoon.com will attempt to ensure the integrity and the accuracy of the Site in the Content and or Services but it does not guarantee that the information is accurate or complete or current. EDUBoon.com cannot be held responsible and liable for inaccuracy of any data listed on the website or any damage caused by the use of inaccurate data by any of the visitors and its registered users. It is EDUBoon.com's policy to correct any inaccuracy reported within 7 days.
- The opinions and reviews expressed on the site belong to the users and EDUBoon.com cannot be held responsible and liable in any way about the content of the opinions and reviews. The platform allows users to express their views about different schools, teachers and training centers.
- Information about any third party educational unit posted on the site is obtained from their official websites, other source on the internet and in some cases by calling the respective educational units.
- EDUBoon.com should not be thought of as the authority and the final guide in your decision making.
- EDUBoon.com at its sole discretion may edit, delete or block access to any Content including visitors and/or registered users Posted Content, without notice and without liability. We will however make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
- If you are a visitor on our website and if you update any personal contact information such as phone number or e-mail address, EDUBoon.com or its registered business users reserves the right to contact you over Phone calls, SMS, E-mail, WhatsApp and/or any medium of communication. If the intention was for tutoring/learning, or seeking information about our product & services, EDUBoon team will guide you accordingly via phone call, SMS or e-mail and/or any medium of communication.
- If you are intending to find an educator and decide to learn from them, you can directly pay to the Educator and not to EDUBoon.
- EDUBoon cannot be held responsible or liable for discretion, payments, refunds and/or any other form of disputes occurs between you and any registered educator(s) at EDUBoon.com. All disputes has to be mutually sorted between both learner and the Educator. EDUBoon is not liable for money refund or to learner if the payment is made to any by learner to the Educator directly. EDUBoon is not liable to even mediate the matter in case of any dispute(s) occurs between Educator and learner.
- EDUBoon carries all the rights to block or black-list your registered account temporarily or permanently without notice.
- Any misbehavior reported or identified by you as a visitor or registered user allows EDUBoon to strict legal action.
- By submitting our Webform as a learner, you agree to receive promotional/verification/transactional phone calls on the number shared by you, and such calls and SMS would be received from a third party platform.
- Each learning inquiries submitted by you as a learner at EDUBoon.com makes you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Each learning inquiries submitted by you as a learner at EDUBoon.com, allow us to verify your phone and inquiry details though One Time Password (OTP), SMS, phone call (by person or system automated). EDUBoon carries rights to reject your inquiry without notice.
- In case of doubt or query, you can drop an email at support@EDUBoon.com. We’ll get back to you within 7 working days.
Except for the Content submitted by visitors and/or registered users, the EDUBoon Service and all aspects thereof, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights therein, is owned by EDUBoon.com or its licensors. You acknowledge that the EDUBoon.com and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the EDUBoon Service contain EDUBoon's proprietary information. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display or in any way exploit, any of the content, software, and/or materials available on the EDUBoon.com Site, or EDUBoon Services in whole or in part except as expressly provided in EDUBoon's policies and procedures. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, EDUBoon.com and its suppliers do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in the EDUBoon.com Service not expressly granted by EDUBoon.com to you are retained by EDUBoon.com.
Limitation of Liability
THE SITE, CONTENT, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL EDUBOON.COM, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES.
EDUBOON.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITES, CONTENT, OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS.
EDUBOON.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES, CONTENT OR SERVICES.